Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stainless Steal Droppings, Thank You.


Finding this, has blown my mind. I was asked by Carl to do an online feature of my work from my latest show Run Rabbit, Run on his site. I gave him permission to post my images, and he went to work on it. But seeing it up today, I was truly touched by his kindness and extreme support - I wanted to share it with you now. The site is STAINLESS STEAL DROPPINGS where he has selflessly featured my work, and written some of the nicest comments I will never forget. Thank YOU Carl, so much, and his readers - you made me stop in my tracks today. Please know, it means the world to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandi, you are super talented and your work is constantly surpassing all expectations. Your imagination and soul shine bright in a dark sea of repeditive mediocrity. Thank you for being you.

Carl V. Anderson said...

You are very welcome. As I said in my email response to you, it is not hard to say nice things about someone when their art is so amazing and inspirational, and from what little interaction I've had with you and watching you on that video and reading your interviews, you seem like a very genuine, warm person who is passionate about what you do. That is truly inspiring. Your work has been running around my head for the past week and a half since the Hi Fructose interview and I'm glad my readers and me could put a smile on your face in return.

Alexiev said...

Good image...

Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar
Proyectos
Alexiev Store