Wednesday, August 5, 2009

You Only Give Me Your Funny Faces



Circus, Circus, Circus!! Here are some of my Circus Inspirations I'm super into right now. I know, everyone loves circus paraphanalia, I'm no exception. (didIspellthatrite?) You can't help but get creeped out and be happy at the same time!






So good huh? I just picked these off the internet, as I am want to do when searching for inspiration. I love the black and white and the red, classic. Missa from Thrift Candy recently sent me a circus book full of weird clowns and photos, I love it!





Here's a clown I drew in my sketchbook from a picture in the Circus book, it was really fun to do, a great exercise for me right now.



3 comments:

So Good for Bunnies said...

LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Hi

do you know this book? i think it fits perfect for your purposes..

yours


http://www.taschen.com/pages/en/catalogue/popculture/all/00331/facts.the_circus_1870_1950.htm

Missa said...

Hi Brandi,

Love your inspiration photos, especially the two black and white ones of the clowns and that clown you drew from the book looks awesome, I'm so glad you love it!

Oh, and speaking of love it, your lil' print arrived in the mail today! I totally adore it and it's going to be so perfect in Clover's room. Now I just have to find a frame for it. Thanks for that beautiful card and the cool stickers too!

You are awesome and so talented :) Thankyou thankyou!

xoxo,
Missa