Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Lady Vixen, Ms. McGrath



We went to the Liz McGrath show at Billy Shire Fine Arts last night. It was good times. I'm a big fan of Liz's work, I just love the style and creepy freakiness in her work. She's so super cute too.



This was unbelievable! Her name is Sailor Swift, and she was my favoritest piece in the show! Her with her little bow and collar.



Piggy?! His name is Sad Sammy Saucier, The Dirty Little Piglet ~ he has a toothpick in his chops, and tattoos on his neck.



This is Carlos...



To see Liz do a worm made my heart skip a beat!



Red Vambunny in the sky!



Deer me, The Entanglement was just nuts.



Myself and Liz with it's hugeness, she was so proud, I could tell. It's so nice to be around someone so creative and awesome, but sweet as the dickens to boot!



Charlie Immer was part of the group last night too, I'd never seen his work before, and I was super impressed.



I love his colors and juiciness. The teeth too.



He's so young and talented, I'm sure he's got a long career ahead of him!

4 comments:

So Good for Bunnies said...

I'm so jealous that you got to go to this! I was hoping to go but it didn't work out, but definitely plan to see it sometime soon. Sammy is by far my favorite piece I think and Liz's outfit is so cute!

Emma Collins Ba (Hons) said...

WOW!...Her work just keeps getting better! Aww you both look so cute in that pic!...and That dudes work is pretty awesome too!...Hope to one day see her work and yours!:)

Michele Lynch Art said...

OMG!! I'm so jealous!! You lucky girl! So much eye candy! Love McGraths work! Your work is so fabulous though it's right up there with hers! Thank you for sharing this! xo

Charlie Immer said...

Hi Brandi,

Awesome meeting you the other night. I actually didn't realize at the time that I was so familiar with your work. It's really great. Thanks for the blog post. Hope we can show together some time.

Charlie