Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Stuffs a'Brewin!



I've been busy busy busy as of late ~ wooo weeee. I've been workin hard on some new paintings for a couple group shows I have coming up. I'll be participating in the final Vivisect Playset show at Gallery 1988 LA on November 27th - WHICH IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!! This is a sneaky peek at my piece titled "Comfort", just a little look see! It's gonna be a wonderous show - a great line-up, so if you're in the area, come on out and say hello!!



Here's a sketch of my piece for the Multiplane show at the Corey Helford Gallery December 12th. Each artist will be creating a piece on a "multiplane" (it's a surprise!), my piece is titled "Inside The Show". Again, if you're in the area December 12th - come by and give us a grin!



I've also been scouring the land for inspiration for my next solo show in June at the Corey Helford Gallery. I hit up Munky King where I ran into the Monster Buff doing a signing in front of the Brandi Milne wall of delights - what??!! {We look good together, I think!}



Okay, well it's back to work for me, I'm in the zone! Hope all is well out there with you guys!!

5 comments:

So Good for Bunnies said...

Goaties!!!!! You truly know the way to my heart!!!

Jetta's Nest said...

I so wish I was in the neighbourhood....we don't get so many amazing exhibitions around my area....actually, we don't get any at all!

Stay in the zone :)

Samantha

Thea Schultheiss said...

Too right - chicks and goats and toy rabbits!! Yeeeekk cute!

Those chickadees really made me smile :D

Can't wait to see all this stuff when it's no longer secret :( ha!

bloodmilk. said...

i love that kid waiting to get buff to sign his toy. he has the most amazing tattooed cast.
can't wait to see full finished paintings!!!
xo

BRANDI MILNE said...

Haha! I know, lookit that kid's face!!

Love you to you girls!