Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cuz Baby, Lookit You Now



Saturday, we made it out to Lola's new show Ipsum Factum at the Corey Helford Gallery! Soo gooooood to see Lola's new body of work, SERIOUSLY, if you can, go see it in person! If not, check out her stuff HERE!


Travis Louie, Jan Helford


Lostsa folks came out to show their love and support, including Travis Louie all the way from New York!


Lola, Greg Craola Simkins



Johnny Rodriquez, Lola





myself, Bob Dob, Lola



Lola, myself, Natalia Fabia




Read a little bit about Lola's new work and the lovely lady herself HERE, interviewed by Richard Scarry.


Kristin Burns, myself, Korin Faught



Bob Dob, Camille Rose Garcia, Travis Louie, myself


Great, great show, wonderful people, such a good night! Congratulations to my dear Lola, she works hard to rule so supreme.

2 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Wow... congratulations to her! Looks like a lot of fun! :)

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Wow, her art is amazing. Thanks for showing us so many cool artists. And it's always such fun to see these posts, because I often see pictures of artists I had no idea what they'd look like, but whose work I do love.
Thanks!