Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nerd Alert!



Here are a few of the 5 small drawings I will be presenting at the Hi Fructose Booth at Comic Con this weekend. For those of you attending, here's the official info for Saturday:

Baby Tattoo Books Booth #601 - I'll be signing from 11am - 1pm

Sketch Theatre Booth #5563 - I'll be whipping out a sketch at 4:30pm

Hi Fructose Booth #4939 - I'll be releasing these fine fellas!!



There's 5 pieces in all, I'll post the final 2 when they're finished! My good friend Bob Dob and I will be signing together at the Hi Fructose booth, so we're gonna be working on a special Luey figure together - and one of these small drawings together (tomorrow!). I'll post asap.



So don't be shy if you're out my way Saturday. We're all there to nerd out and have a great time!! I've got Lou Ferrigno in my sights, I must get over there, if for nothing else than to stare in wide wonder...wish me luck!!



photo courtesy of C. Conway last year!

3 comments:

CrystaL* said...

These drawings are awesome! I wish I didn't live in Montreal this weekend and could come to comic con.

Love all the new pieces you are posting. One day I will be able to purchase one :)

aintshakespeare said...

Cute treble clef and musicy things. The lady bug trio is my favorite. Still like that Pinocchio though.

Jetta's Nest said...

I love these drawing heaps Brandi, the bugs are so cute! So wish I could see it all in real life!!

Sam