Monday, September 13, 2010

Come Go With Me



I don't care what you're doing right now, go see Mindy's show (with her dear sissy C. J. Metzger) at the WWA gallery in Culver City! We were able to get up to LA for her opening Friday night and it was a seriously rootin' tootin' good ol' time!



Saw some friends, had some laughs, explored the sisters' latest works - as should YOU!!



Then on Saturday it was Costa Mesa (Orange County?!) for the Bigfoot show at H Space by Hurley for more celebrating art and good friends!






It's good to have sillyness around you when your job is to be creative...priceless moments with priceless people = more and more inspired insanity!



Hope all is well out there, as always - so happy to see more Halloween goodies out in the stores!! I'll be going on my ritual hunt soon, for Halloween decor and chotch-keys. (no, I don't know how to spell that) And as I mentioned before, keep your eyes peeled for the release of my special edition Halloween Print coming soon!!



No comments: