Monday, September 27, 2010

Sneaking and Creeping



Here. I'm gonna sneak in some shots of what I've been working on and in a week I can share the whole thing...



This coming weekend I'll be going to Baby Tattooville. For those of you who don't know what that is (which is probably most of you), Baby Tattooville is a weekend retreat of sorts, consisting of 10 featured artists and 50 of their biggest fans (it's sold out!). It's brilliance lies in the insane imagination of book publisher Bob Self of Baby Tattoo Books (the same Baby Tattoo Books that published my book So Good For Little Bunnies).



I was one of the featured artists in '08, and since then I've been addicted to the buzz and excitement and mystery of the event. It really helped me come out of my shell a whole lot, and I really appreciate the fact that Bob gave me that. He is a man amongst men - I love 'im!



You can be sure I'll be snappin shots the whole time and sharing upon my return! For more insight on last years hallaballoo, LOOKY HEEYA.






wwwweeeeeeee hoooooooooo!!!

1 comment:

aintshakespeare said...

black cats and Halloween candy. What could be better?