Friday, December 3, 2010

Boxing Gloves For Charity



I was invited to participate in this Saturday's "Blood, Sweat & Art" charity event celebrating Mark Wahlberg & Christian Bale's new movie The Fighter. For this event, the artists were provided with a pair of brand new, cherry red boxing gloves to do what they do on em, and that's what I did...





It isn't every day I get to paint on gloves, and while I was initially iffy & hesitant, it really turned out to be super fun and kinda freeing. I'll post pics of the other pieces and the event this weekend. For more information, see post below!

3 comments:

peet said...

Wow, they look great!!

donate car said...

The Fighter is must watched in my opinion. This movie has a excellent cast Mark and Christian two of the biggest name in Hollywood.

boxing gloves said...

It isn't every day I get to paint on gloves, and while I was initially iffy & hesitant, it really turned out to be super fun and kinda freeing.