Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Candy Escape

October is right around the corner now, things are getting Halloweenie all over the city and I couldn't be more inspired. Also around the corner for me is my two person show at The Cotton Candy Machine in Brooklyn NY with Camilla D'Errico!! The show opens October 12th from 7pm - 11pm and runs til November 4th. Please make your way over to see the show and say hello!!
And more super fun Halloween themed items are in the making for Baby Tattooville which is October 5-7 at the Mission Inn in Riverside. There are a few tickets still available for the event, if you're interested go get em!

1 comment:

peet said...

Hello, I've ordered the catalog of your last exposition and I've got it today with the mail. What A beautiful paintings!!! So fragile, and the titles fits the paintings really well!! I love the colours you use in this paintings, what brand of acrylic did you use??
Greetz Peet