Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's Fast Approaching!



I'm sooo excited...



Tucked in the pages of the new Juxtapoz, you can find my show card and the ONE sneak image of My Heart Shall Not Fear. I shamelessly took this picture in Barnes and Noble ~ that's how proud and excited I am.



AND...!!! Also featured (in said Juxtapoz issue) is the Bristol Museum show ~ with this great big center-fold photo!! This was a surreal moment for sure, a few weeks back. The Corey Helford Gallery thought it would be fun to get as many of the artists in the show together for one big quirky photo, and thar she blows. aaaahhhhh, good times....






2 comments:

So Good for Bunnies said...

SQUEE!!!!!! SO EXCITED TO SEE THE SHOW CARD!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT! Are you still encouraging the ladies you know to come in black with flowers in their hair like you spoke about before?

bloodmilk. said...

my heart skipped a beat when i saw the new show flyer. i really think about your show everyday & can't wait to see all of the work together!
XO