Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I Love You Jan Helford!



I would like to take a moment here, to thank a very special girl I have the pleasure of knowing in this lifetime. Jan Helford, I'm talking about you...



I'll never forget meeting Jan at her home a few years back, while she was in the beginning infant stages of building the Corey Helford Gallery. She sat across the (50'sesque) diner table from me and my husband and kindly offered me my very first solo show. I remember being stunned, in my head, and letting Richard accept for me, for I hadn't the words...



Now, five years later and a HEAP of shared memories (and shows!) between us - I'm not only blessed to get to work together (so well), and have her HONEST love and support - but I'm blessed beyond belief to call her my very good friend.



Her husband Bruce Helford is her strongest support, making him one of MY strongest supports as well. I love them BOTH very dearly, as many, MANY people share the same affection. They've created something very special in their gallery (a home, a family, and a flippin GREAT PLACE TO SEE ART!!), and I am so thankful to share this life with them.

Jan and Bruce, thank you for EVERYTHING you do...you're both one in a million!!



(I LOVE this picture!)

1 comment:

Heidi Alamanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.