Saturday, June 23, 2012

More, More, More, And Then Some

Things are happening here. A lot of painting happening, which is whats supposed to be happening, but there are other things as well that are beyond my control. Those things are finding their way into my work as they will, but I've also noticed that those other things have been keeping my painting mind (which at this point in readying for a solo show is usually bonkersbonkersbonkers!) pretty relaxed and capable of finding the finishing line a lot more non-threatening than usual. Which is good. This moon was finished, and then edited out of the painting. I will find a way to use this moon again, in the right painting though. I love a good moon. (the guy in the sky, not a naked butt) Happy Saturday sillies.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I like your moon, he is sweet faced with a sort of Halloween folk art vibe. I hope you can use him again!