Sunday, December 13, 2009

Certainly Swell


Myself and the ever-so-illusive Mr. Daniel Peacock

Saturday night was the Multi-plane show at the Corey Helford Gallery. Lotsa faces, lotsa names - great art and great fun! Thank you to all that came out to support the arts - it was rainy and wet, but worth all the trouble! Here, it'll be like you were there...almost.


Myself, Buff Monster and friend, Greg Simkins (his hat) and good baby




Lola, Carlos Ramos, Angelique, Kim Chueh, Natalia Fabia, Daniel Peacock (I love group photos)




Nouar, Ana Bagayan and Meridyth, Lola and me!




Johnny Rodriguez, Greg Simkins (& crazy baby!) Gary Baseman, Coop, myself and Richard Scarry




Me and Jan Helford (there's Johnny in the back)




Abbey from So Good For Bunnies Blog

Abbey was my second runner up for Tiny Bo Bo. I hadn't heard back from the original winner, so Merry Christmas Abbey!! She came to pick his little butt up and see some wonderful multi-planes.


Myself and the talented Mr. Thomas Han

The artwork is insanely wonderful, I really suggest going out to see it before it comes down - you have less than a week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Jennifer Lewis said...

heee... That kid is putting up a fight. Reminds me of my cat in our Christmas photos last year.. (: