Thursday, December 10, 2009

Multi-Plane Show!



Judas Priest with this sleep situation! I woke up at 3:30am to the awful smell of skunk in my face. I fell back to sleep only to wake up to 1,000 tiny flamingo feet in my hair. I think the skunk was real tho, cus I couldn't go back to sleep after that - I was so disturbed by the smell. I'm up still at 7am writing this so I can tire myself out like an old lady...


(That was a while back, I musta forgot to finish the post. But I remember those Flamingo feet! Yeesh!)





I've been busy bustling around here for the past few weeks - I've looked like a hag for as long too! But this weekend is going to be wonderful, and I won't look like a crone. Saturday is the Multi-Plane show at the Corey Helford Gallery which is gonna be nuts! So much talent, the list goes on and on! My name's included on that list, I have a special little multi-plane piece that has a sordid history behind it! In fact, I'll be getting it to the gallery by the skin of my teeth TOMORROW before they finish hanging all the others! All I can say is there was a mishap, it's delicate, things happen, but I'm on my last leg of painting and tiding up! Please come by and say hello if you're able, come rain or come shine! (I hope it rains!)





Some of my very best favorite ornaments growing up - I used to play with them until I got in trouble. Happy weekend to you all, keep warm & happy!!



1 comment:

delicateSpoonful said...

I love ornaments! I have a blown glass pineapple ornament from my honeymoon that is deelicious!!!