Thursday, August 19, 2010

Five Ways To Beat The Heat



Number One: Eat Popsicles.



Number Two: Jump In Swimming Pools.



Number Three: Slap Your Closest Neighbor.



Number Four: Rip The Flesh From Your Legs.



Number Five: Flippin Explode Into Space.



Or hang out in someone awesome's awesome backyard and throw pies in their face...or in their wig.






My friend Miss Mindy (art~girl extraordinaire) will be having an art show (Pie In The Sky) September 10th in Culver City (WWA Gallery), where she will be revealing her very latest (and VERY GREATEST) new works along with her sister C.J. Metzger. The lovely ladies have also put together a film (Pie For A Pie) that will be projected in the gallery and on loop all night!



If you're in the area, you won't wanna miss it - I promise. Pie In The Sky ~ Do It!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the shout Tiger woman! I swear, having a friend to talk about the crazy land of art-& to just screw around with in this life-has lighted a giant flame under my ass! in a good way-- you inpire me- and I just love you to pieces honey pot. You can come over for 'ranch' anytime.
:)mm

Heather Sybil Chavez said...

so exciting