Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Sad Taco; La Vie Est Un Cochon



My search for renewed inspiration is at a full-blown frenzy right now. Getting back into work has felt a bit strained as of late and I'm at a point where I gotta get back into it or I'll start going berzerk.









I've been frequenting antique and thrift stores, searching photos and nonsense online, snapping up records and shoes like they're going out of business and just trying to find my starting point for my next inspired series of paintings...



It hasn't sparked yet, I'm feeling a little like Dorothy before the tornado hit. But even in these colorless days, I know something excitings brewing and waiting to slap me across the face...





Until it does, my search will continue...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o lawd, and when it hits, look out look out look out :} how exciting!! ..'course, it's easy for me to wait out; i knOw it'll be amazing... while I s'pose you've got to find out for yourself each and every time, huh? love the records..mm :} xk

Robyn said...

I hate that waiting feeling. At least you are being proactive. Good luck!