Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Give Me Your Soul Halloween Print



It's HERE! Time for another Halloween Print, says I!

For your Haunted Hallowed Pleasure, creep on over to the Corey Helford Gallery and scoop up this tasty little treat for your very own! Now available; "Give Me Your Soul, Little One" as a limited edition archival print on linen paper exclusive thru the Corey Helford Gallery!!

Don't wait ~ Halloween is ALMOST HERE!!!



Also, (a fun little ditty) 944 Magazine features 6 Orange County artists for their October issue - including yours truly!

A few months back I had a photo shoot with Mark Sacro (who is brilliant!!) for the issue ~ I had so much fun and Mark was able to make me feel at ease in front of his lens. Here's the final shot, along with some of my favorite players from my recent works (INCLUDING the Witch and kitties from Give Me Your Soul, Little One!!). Much thanks to 944 Mag and to Mark Sacro for making me comfortably cool!!

No comments: